Green Retreat Sampran
GREEN RETREAT @ THE SAMPRAN RIVERSIDE
A healthier you. A more meaningful life.
Under the guidance of a well-known holistic health consultant, inspiration speaker and author, Khun Dimple Arora (Duangthip), The Sampran Riverside team promises you a meaningful and enriching green experience, with much to take back home in order to manifest a healthier and more meaningful life.
In this guided weekend getaway, expect the following:
- get to know your unique metabolic type
- acquire practical diet and lifestyle guidelines customized to a healthier you
- get started on yoga, chanting & meditation
- learn to grow and use therapeutic kitchen herbs
- an opportunity to buy chemical-free, organic produce at the fresh farmers’ market, as well as organic lifestyle products at the Rose Garden.
- indulge in cultural activities related to the Thai way of life, for which the Rose Garden is renowned.
The Green Retreat is a perfect break for the urban soul, and a realistic launch pad into the holistic and wholesome way of life. I loved it and will come back for more!” – Connie Wan, Writer and Editorial Consultant, Singapore.
Retreat Package : 2 days, 1 night (Saturday-Sunday) inclusive of ABF, accommodation, workshops and
Note : If you wish to stay at a traditional Thai bungalow (subject to availability), the rate would be slightly different.
The Rose Garden, now Sampran Riverside, is a 50 year old resort by the riverside known for its beautiful plush
gardens and traditional Thai style wooden bungalows. It was and still is amongst the top destination of choice
for Bangkok denizens looking for a quality family vacation, thanks to the variety of natural and eco-cultural
activities related to the Thai way of life. Cycling, elephant rides, pottery, silk weaving, herbal poultice preparation
and fabric painting are amongst the engaging acitivities offered. No chemicals are employed in its aesthetically rich
gardens and farms; even the swimming pool is ozone treated (no chemicals). It is a short 90-120 minutes drive from
downtown Bangkok – a green holistic haven just within reach!
Proposed itinerary :
DAY 1, Saturday
- 10 am Arrival, welcome drinks, introduction
- 11 am – 12:30 pm Metabolic assessment workshop
- 12:30 pm Lunch at Inn Chan restaurant
- 2 pm onwards : Cultural show followed by visit to the Organic Farm at 330pm. Free to swim, cycle or indulge in spa treatments in the evening
- 8:30 pm Logging off with Tibetan bowl sound therapy and “bedtime ritual” for deep sleep.
Day 2, Sunday
- 6:30 am – 8am : Simple Yoga sun salutation routine, stretches and breathwork by the riverside
- 8 am : Breakfast
- 10 am – noon : Living The Thai Culture’ Art and Craft Workshops. Visit Sookjai Fresh Farmers Market
- Check out afternoon. Feel free to discuss health issues and seek guidance from Dr. Dimple Arora